Live and Write Till Death

 I am reading The Gaslight Effect by Dr. Robin Stern. I am tempted to write a review on Amzn but I prefer to remain anon.

I value my privacy. I don't wanna tell my real name. Just call me Doctor zzzzz. 5z. Maybe I can use more zleep.

Anyway, Dr. Robin Stern has a phrase I like. Gaslight Tango. It takes 2 to tango.

Ngl. Idk if I am the gaslighter. I like to smoke though. Maybe I am. If so I am sorry. I try to change. Awareness is the first step.

I acknowledge that I have hurt you. I am sorry. I like you. I like you a lot.

Dear Guinevere,

This ain't Camelot. Wanna smoke pot? Maybe not today. I really should quit smoking. Cigarettes have become my go to since I lost you. Gwen.

I know I am not the best husband. I am old and foolish and my stick cannot perform. I am foolish but not stupid. I ordered fancylot to seduce you. I noticed you needed more.

I am open minded. Gwen. Enjoy. I have only 3 months left to live. I am afraid my anal cancer is really doing a good job blowing my ass to pieces. I used to love placing fire near my ass. Now it seems my ass has the last laugh. I am running out of gas.

Take care. All the best.

Love,

Arturo Dementino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

creature oh

apologize

hate