I have fucked so many men Sucked so many cocks All 4 cash Not hoping for attraction or lav You came from the darkness And consumed my sadness I never told you my about my Pain and loneliness You slept with my best friend The betrayal I find it hard to trust again I gave you my all You took me for granted I have made my decision I will guard my heart At all costs P.S. I am a creature of habit Light kissing is ok Safe sex always 💋
Is it too late 2 apologize 4 a crime I did not commit I crucified my anus On an open pitt We were never really au Pair I swear I never hurt you I swear that wasn't me Who the hell assaulted you For sure it wasn't me I never saw you for over 2 years You must have been high Or had herpes again My dear
Can be a good motivation So can shame and poverty I asked stupid questions To so many of them Some common conversations It is what it is Do u think i like What i do here The clincher Prostitutes are people too Many of us were raped I won't do this 5 years from now
Comments
Post a Comment